Strive For Consistant Excellence Respect Each Other-Respect For All
Please refer to KCSD Services and Programs for a comprehensive list of all technology systems/programs and the staff member(s) that provide support for these programs
The KCSD Technology Department
- Dan Maguire– Supervisor of Technology Services
- Mark Fisher– Assist. Supervisor (Phones, Network/Wireless Issues)
- Bob Wilson– Staff & Student Accounts/Email, Network Issues
- Brad Shomo– Help Desk, Windows Support, Equipment Repairs
- Ken Altizer– Windows Software Packaging and Deployment/Help Desk
- Mike Donovan– Mac Software Packaging/Deployment, iPads, Chromebooks
- Steve Rinehart– Windows & Mac Support, Equipment Repairs, Kennection
For All Skyward Inquiries
- Kevin Bridges– Manager of Information Systems
- Tom Ryan–Data Anaylst
Please submit a Technology Work Order for all non-emergency support questions/issues regarding these programs.(The Work Order system has been recently modified to reflect the addition of Kevin and Tom).
What’s New ?
Check Out the KnowBe4 Security Tip of the Week: Safe Email Attachments
New to the Kennett School District? Or Just Need a Technology Refresher. Check Out For New KCSD Staff
New to Schoology? Or Just Interested? Check Out the Schoology Tutorial (Interested In Other Topics? Try Our Tutorials Page)
KHS students-when is the last time you Changed Your Password?
Crashplan is Going Away! Don’t Lose Your Data! Check Out Our Backup Solutions
The Technology Spotlight emphasizes the technology being used by both teachers and students to enhance the learning experience. We are proud to focus our technology spotlight on the students and staff of:
Note: recommended browsers for viewing this site are Google Chrome and Firefox.