Strive For Consistant Excellence Respect Each Other-Respect For All
The KCSD Technology Department
- Dan Maguire– Supervisor of Technology Services
- Mark Fisher– Assist. Supervisor (Phones, Network/Wireless Issues)
- Bob Wilson– Staff & Student Accounts/Email, Network Issues
- Brad Shomo– Help Desk, Windows Support, Equipment Repairs
- Ken Altizer– Windows Software Packaging and Deployment/Help Desk
- Mike Donovan– Mac Software Packaging/Deployment, iPads, Chromebooks
- Steve Rinehart– Windows & Mac Support, Equipment Repairs
For All Skyward Inquiries
- Kevin Bridges– Manager of Information Systems
- Tom Ryan–Data Anaylst
- Christina Ridge– Data Consultant
What’s New ?
Check out our Community Outreach Laptop Sale!
The New Google Calender is Here- Check It Out
New to the Kennett School District? Or Just Need a Technology Refresher. Check Out For New KCSD Staff
New to Schoology? Or Just Interested? Check Out the Schoology Tutorial
(Interested In Other Topics? Try Our Tutorials Page)
Trouble Accessing Your GoogleDocs?? Click Here
Interested in a New Dell Computer at a Great Price? Click Here
Gone Phishin’ Did You Click???
The Technology Spotlight emphasizes the technology being used by both teachers and students to enhance the learning experience. We are proud to focus our technology spotlight on the students and staff of: